Thanks to an ever-changing industry and a demand that outweighs talent, IT staff are in extremely short supply. The difficulty in finding the right fit increases as hiring managers are not qualified to judge applicants due to a lack of specific IT knowledge themselves. When a critical IT staffing need arises, many organizations find it difficult to source the correct skills, ultimately hiring a poor fit, and suffering the elevated expense of high turnover. When the security of your business relies on your IT team, you need IT employees that are reliable, skilled, and available to start almost immediately.
Mobius is able to source hard-to-find IT talent for some of the nation’s largest organizations because we keep our fingers on the pulse of the technology industry. We understand the qualifications needed and take the time to get to know each client’s culture to ensure that every candidate we present is a good fit for your organization. Our pipeline of candidates runs the gamut of experience and knowledge giving us the ability to efficiently provide you with a good fit for your IT needs, your budget, and your timeline. Our IT staff augmentation services cover a wide variety of IT skills including technical support, programming, application development, systems integration, security, database development and management.
Time Spent Sourcing
Tenacious Recruiting Team
A Case Study From Our Portfolio
Aviation Systems Support Technology
Through our parent company, Mobius provides systems support technology for some of the nation’s premier defense and aviation companies. Our key staff has performed COTS-based electronics repair, prototyping of legacy equipment, and module upgrades to military systems for upwards of 20-25 years each. All of our operators (not just our key personnel) are trained and certified to perform in compliance with ISO 9001:2008, AS9100:2009 Rev C, and AS9110:2012 Rev B Quality Management Systems. Principal clients for this division include Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and Raytheon as well as multiple DoD agencies. Our avionics manufacturing is performed under a FAA Technical Standard Order Authorization (TSOA) through our ILSC facility, which is a FAA certificated, Part 145 Repair Station (Air Agency Certificate IZ0R172X).
Boeing Gold Supplier:
- Quality Rating 100% – Gold
- Delivery Rating 99.08% – Silver (2015 data, 108 of 109 units delivered on time)
- Composite Performance Rating – Silver
Through our parent company, Mobius holds the following certifications and qualifications:
- ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System – Requirements for Manufacturing and Design.
- AS9100 Rev C Quality Management System – Requirements for Aviation, Space & Defense Organizations.
- AS9110 Rev A Quality Management System – Requirements for Aviation Maintenance Organizations.
- IPC-A-610 for Assembly, Rework, and Inspection (Rev F).
- IPC-7711/7721 for Rework & Repair of PWB’s and Electronic Assemblies (Rev B).
- All assemblers and inspectors are certified to IPC-A-610 and comply with IPC-7711/7721 ANSI and J-STD-001 (Rev F) up to class 3 (life critical systems).
- Manufacturing performed under FAA Technical Standard Orders.
The Mobius recruiting team is tenacious. We are continuously searching for the best IT talent that the industry has to offer because the industry is always changing, so today’s best programmer might be old news tomorrow! That being said, many of our clients work within legacy systems due to budget constraints, or simply because the system works best for their needs. So, our recruiters find the best IT talent for each and every one of our clients. We enjoy the challenge and proving that we can do whatever we set our collective minds to!
Get in Touch
11714 North Creek Parkway North,
Bothell, WA 98011