The Mobius Tech Advisory Group (TAG) Team
Developing IT solutions for some of the nation’s leading organizations.
Each TAG Member has a minimum of 20-plus years of global experience in senior executive and management roles including COO, CIO, CTO, and Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) levels in corporate strategy; business strategy and operations; business performance turnaround; M&A; IT & digitization strategy & operations. The TAG team came together after working individually in strategic roles globally, at prestigious firms, such as McKinsey, Morgan Stanley, J P Morgan, Wells Fargo, Charles Schwab, S&P, Oracle, KPMG and BDF AG, where they developed multi-billion dollar initiatives in business/financial growth, corporate turnaround and operational/financial improvement & effectiveness. The TAG team industry focus runs the gamut: Management Consulting; Wealth Management; Retail Banking; Information & Communications Technology; Generic Pharma in multiple locations across the globe, including: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle-East
1) Management Consulting
2) Retail & Investment Banking Operations (Ops) & Technology (Tech)
3) Wealth Management Ops & Tech
4) Generic Pharma –Strategy, Manufacturing & Ops
5) Enterprise-level Information Technology (IT) – Transformation, Strategy & Operations.
Key Functional Skills:
1) Business Strategy & Operations
2) Business Transformation & Turnaround
3) Financial Strategy, Operations & Analysis (CAPEX/OPEX)
4) M&A, pre-merger & post-merger business integration
5) Lean Operations Management
6) IT & Business transformation, alignment & governance
7) Enterprise IT & Digitization Strategy, Operations, Governance & Management – Applications, Big Data, Infrastructure, Web & Mobile platforms, Security, Networks, Storage, Systems, Process, People, Programs/Projects, Methodologies –GE 6Sigma, ITIL, Agile, SDLC, SEI CMM
8) Large scale MNC program/project management office (PMO) – Setup & Governance, Business Performance Dashboards & Scorecards, Scope of work (SOWs), Service level Agreements (SLAs) & Key Performance Measures & Indicators (KPMs & KPIs), Risk Management
A Mobius Success Story
Customer Profile: 8 Billion in assets, 125 million profits, finance company going through business and IT transformation towards aggressive business growth via M&A.
Customer engaged us to provide a vendor-agnostic Cloud Migration and Maturity Model (CMMM).
PHASE ONE: Assessment
Current State of people, process, and technologies and desired future state (Scope of Work: 80 Hours).
PHASE TWO: Strategic Proposal
Readily executable proposals towards realigning the people, process and technologies towards desired future state (Scope of Work: 240 – 320 Hours).
This was my first project as part of the Mobius team. The project lead made sure that the entire team was involved from the outset, with all roles clearly defined. I had never been involved in a project so well organized. Our team was able to complete the objective on time and I believe the client was very happy with our work. Mobius does an amazing job of setting up IT teams with well-coordinated skills and, as a result, I look forward to every project we work on together.
Mobius Technical Support